Off The Record Box Set
After reporting on her town’s mayoral election, journalist Ashley Mendoza is found dead. Help her friend Frannie investigate Ashley’s death and expose her murderer.
Difficulty: 4/5 - Medium
Availability: Please select required attribute(s)
- Back Track: Requires referencing evidence found in earlier episodes
- Eye for Detail: Especially close reading of the evidence
- Plentiful Puzzles: Puzzles that require critical reading or creating a timeline
Get all 6 boxes at once (that’s 10-15 hours of gameplay!). No subscription required.
Solve puzzles, and examine archival documents and private correspondence in order to glean details that the police may have missed.
This box is perfect for:
The true crime fanatic who questions everything they read.
A unique gift for the sleuth who has everything.
Transforming ordinary game night into a thrilling investigation.
Hunt A Killer is an immersive murder mystery game with a case told over the course of six “episodes”. Each episode is filled with clues and physical items such as autopsy reports, witness statements, and more. Use these clues to solve the ongoing murder mystery. In the final episode, you’ll be able to catch the killer!
How to Hunt A Killer
For each episode:
- Check the Objective Card in each box as your goal may change each episode.
- Set aside time to dig into the box and read all the materials.
- Examine the evidence to uncover critical clues, corroborate alibis, create timelines, and identify each suspect’s means, motive, and opportunity.
Do you have what it takes to Hunt A Killer? Play alone or cooperatively in immersive, story-driven board games. Sort through evidence, decode ciphers, piece together clues, and catch the killer. It's like an escape room delivered right to your door.
All images are for illustration purposes. Actual product may vary.