Moon Summit Mystery Box Set
Do you have what it takes to Hunt A Killer? Immersive, story-driven board games for you to play alone or cooperatively. Sort through evidence, decode ciphers, piece together clues, and catch the killer. It's like an escape room delivered right to your door.
Availability: Please select required attribute(s)
Old price: $180.00
Reveal the secrets in the entire box set of The Moon Summit Mystery! When a graduate student is found dead during an expedition in Alaska, his death is blamed on local wildlife. But suspicious evidence at the scene points to foul play. It’s up to you to find out what dangers and truths await in this complete murder mystery game, Welcome to Moon Summit National Park, detective.
- Get all 6 boxes at once (that’s 10-15 hours of gameplay!). No subscription required.
- Reconstruct the movements, motivations, and opportunities of all the members of the expedition in Moon Summit Park to bring Toby's killer to justice.
- Decode ciphers and solve puzzles to understand the true motivations of the suspects. Be the main character in a gripping murder mystery!
This box set is perfect for;
- Transforming an ordinary night in into a thrilling murder investigation
- A unique gift for the aspiring detective in your life
- The True Crime fanatic who has always wondered if they could solve a murder
- Displaying at home, for all of your true crime friends to fawn over
Private Investigator Michelle Gray has another baffling case on her hands and she needs your help. A graduate student named Toby Mendia appears to have died from a fatal bear attack while on a scientific expedition in Moon Summit Park, Alaska. Although the case closed in the summer of 2018, a friend of Toby’s has reached out to Michelle thinking there might be something strange surrounding his death. Was Toby murdered? If so, why—and by whom?
Ships within 3-5 business days.