The perfect bundle for to start the new year. This deal features our NEWEST premium experience, some slick Hunt A Killer gear, along with our original Killer Cocktails recipe book so that you can have a stiff drink well you're investigating stiffs. We even threw in a couple of $25 gift cards in case you want to try out our subscription or give someone the gift of murder.
This bundle includes:
- Baker's Dozen Premium Experience
- 2 $25 Hunt A Killer Gift Cards
- Hunt A Killer Baseball Cap
- Killer Cocktails Recipe Book
A contestant is planning to poison a judge on one of America's greatest baking shows and you are the only one who can stop them. Can you rise to the occasion and catch the killer before the final course is served?
- In this all-in-one box you'll have the chance to stop a killer before they strike. That's 3-5 hours of gameplay, no subscription required.
- Uncover the motives of each contestant through ciphers, clues, and puzzles that progress the story to its thrilling conclusion.
- Finally, a Hunt A Killer experience that you can play with the whole family. While parental guidance is advised, this box is the perfect opportunity to hone your young sleuth's investigative skills.
This box is perfect for:
- True-crime lovers with a sweet tooth (it even includes 5 delicious cake recipes concocted in the Hunt A Killer Test Kitchen).
- Get-togethers during the holiday season. Nothing brings family and friends together like murder (and pie)!
- The perfect gift for the smart cookie in your life (maybe they'll even let you take a stab as their sous chef).
In addition to telling immersive stories, Hunt A Killer has teamed up with Seattle bartender Conner Donovan to produce “Killer Cocktails,” a book of 14 takes on old bar classics with thrilling twists. The book has just what you need to warm up your powers of deduction with cocktails for beginners and seasoned mixologists. Try your hand at the Modus Operandi (a modified Negroni with a splash of port and bitters) or the more tiki style Butcher Bird with Campari and light rum agricole. This book is sure to claim a prominent spot in any detective’s kitchen.