Hunt A Killer Membership: 3-Month Subscription
This is the perfect way to try out a Hunt A Killer subscription without committing to a Full Season! With a 3-Month Half Season, you’ll receive 3 “episodes” all at once, shipped to you every three months, so you can play at your own pace. Your first 3 episodes include the first half of the story. In order to solve a complete Hunt A Killer season, you must complete 6 episodes or two Half Seasons.
Hunt A Killer is an immersive murder mystery game with a case told over the course of six “episodes”. Each episode is filled with clues and physical items such as autopsy reports, witness statements, and more. Use these clues to solve the ongoing murder mystery. In the final episode, you’ll be able to catch the killer!
The most “bingeable” way to play a Hunt A Killer subscription! A 3-month membership is $99, billed upfront. Your 3-Month Half Season subscription includes 3 “episodes” and automatically renews every three months. In order to solve a complete Hunt A Killer mystery, you will need to complete two 3-month subscriptions, or 6 “episodes”. When you reach the end of your first 3 episodes or Half Season, you’ll automatically advance to the next 3 episodes, and will be billed according to your subscription plan. Once you complete your second Half Season, you will have solved your first Hunt A Killer mystery and will advance to our next storyline! You may cancel your membership at any time.
Now Playing: Mallory Rock
Dive into a developing case from a small New England island. A woman's body washes ashore on tourist island Mallory Rock. Her death is ruled an accident, but her sister Gwen knows there's more to the death than reported. Help Gwen expose hidden secrets and catch the killer.
- Introduce yourself to the residents of this quaint coastal town. Dig into their motives and relationships to determine who might be guilty of murder.
- Examine archival documents and private correspondence to glean details that the police may have missed.
- Establish a timeline of events that transpired on the night of Beth’s death.
- Put all the clues together and bring Beth’s murderer to justice before they strike again.
How to Hunt A Killer
For each episode:
- Check the Objective Card in each box as your goal may change each episode.
- Set aside time to dig into the box and read all the materials.
- Examine the evidence to uncover critical clues, corroborate alibis, create timelines, and identify each suspect’s means, motive, and opportunity.
When you reach the end of a case, you’ll automatically advance to our next murder mystery storyline and will be billed according to your subscription plan (if applicable).
Do you have what it takes to Hunt A Killer? Play alone or cooperatively in immersive, story-driven board games. Sort through evidence, decode ciphers, piece together clues, and catch the killer. It's like an escape room delivered right to your door.
All images are for illustration purposes. Actual product may vary.