Empty Faces: The Woods - Episode 1
Experience the first part of Empty Faces: The Woods In the isolated forests of West Virginia, a young woman from a family of witches lies unconscious, afflicted by an ancient evil. Comb through her possessions and correspondence to figure out what happened to her and reconstruct her life in the months before she fell ill.
Difficulty: 3/5 - Medium
Availability: Please select required attribute(s)
Old price: $39.99
Get the First Episode (that’s up to 2 hours of gameplay!) of Empty Faces: The Woods. No commitment required.
Empty Faces: The Woods is a five box murder mystery game, created by Hunt A Killer. After you've played episode one, come back to purchase the remaining boxes to complete your set.
- Eye for Detail: Especially close reading of the evidence
- Challenging Ciphers: At least one challenging code or cipher
- Self-Guided: Explore the story without being directed
When a young woman falls under the influence of a mysterious evil, only you can help her loved ones find its source. As the threat from evil influences increases, ancient legends shed light on current danger, and trusted friends prove to be untrustworthy. Can you use her family’s ancient spells and secret rituals to save her before it’s too late?
- Get all 5 boxes at once (that's 10-15 hours of gameplay!) and at once low price. No Subscription required.
- Immerse yourself in the supernatural world of The Woods, where witchcraft and ancient evils influence everything.
- Discover clues, decode ciphers, and solve puzzles to solve the mystery. It's like an escape room delivered to your door!
This box is perfect for:
- A gift for the witch or warlock in your life looking for their next seance.
- Group adventures on Date Night or Game Night over a couple cauldrons of witch's brew.
- A paranormal investigator who is looking to lose themselves in a mysterious experience.
Do you have what it takes to Hunt A Killer? Immersive, story-driven board games for you to play alone or cooperatively. Sort through evidence, decode ciphers, piece together clues, and catch the killer. It's like an escape room delivered right to your door.
All images are for illustration purposes. Actual product may vary.