Empty Faces: The Mine - Episode 1
Experience the first part of Empty Faces: The Mine Eerie occurrences troubling the local museum in Cooper’s Rock may be related to a devastating disaster in the town’s past. Sort through historical documents for proof of human wrong-doing, and fight against the supernatural forces threatening to overrun the town.
Difficulty: 5/5 - Hard
Availability: Please select required attribute(s)
Old price: $39.99
Get the First Episode (that’s up to 2 hours of gameplay!) of Empty Faces: The Mine. No commitment required.
Empty Faces: The Mine is a five box murder mystery game, created by Hunt A Killer. After you've played episode one, come back to purchase the remaining boxes to complete your set.
- Back Track: Requires referencing evidence found in earlier episodes
- Eye for Detail: Especially close reading of the evidence
- Red Herrings: Information meant to muddy the case
- Challenging Ciphers: At least one challenging code or cipher
- Self-Guided: Explore the story without being directed
Strange phenomena have always plagued the town of Cooper’s Rock, but it seems the eerie occurrences troubling the local museum may be related to a devastating disaster in the town’s past. Can you fight against the supernatural forces threatening to overrun the town? This limited edition box set is perfect for those looking for a more supernatural investigation.
Get all 5 boxes at once (that’s 10-15 hours of gameplay!) at one low price.
Immerse yourself in the paranormal world of Empty Faces where you become a character in a story unlike any other.
Discover clues, decode ciphers, and solve puzzles to solve the mystery. It's like an escape room delivered to your door!
This box set is perfect for:
- Get together for game night with the crew.
- Date night whithout having to leave your house!
- A unqiue gift for the paranormal investigator in your life.
Do you have what it takes to Hunt A Killer? Immersive, story-driven board games for you to play alone or cooperatively. Sort through evidence, decode ciphers, piece together clues, and catch the killer. It's like an escape room delivered right to your door.
All images are for illustration purposes. Actual product may vary.