Earth Break: Sci-Fi Mystery Box Set (Season 1)
Do you have what it takes to Hunt A Killer? Immersive, story-driven board games for you to play alone or cooperatively. Sort through evidence, decode ciphers, piece together clues, and catch the killer. It's like an escape room delivered right to your door.
Availability: Please select required attribute(s)
The makers of Hunt A Killer are offering a complete season of their sci-fi tabletop experience, Earth Break: Season One. Five years after an alien invasion brings humanity to the brink of extinction, you find refuge with a group of survivors in an underground government facility. But you quickly realize that this may not be the safe haven that you had hoped for. This is a story of fear, chaos, and political conspiracy. Your choices will determine the fate of the bunker— Freedom or security, which will you choose?
- Get all 5 boxes at once (that’s 10-15 hours of gameplay!) at one low price. No subscription required.
- Immerse yourself in a post-apocalyptic world, converse with a super-intelligent computer system, and make choices that will determine the outcome of the story.
- Decode ciphers and solve puzzles to understand the true motivations of your fellow residents. Be the main character in a Sci-Fi adventure!
This box set is perfect for:
- Sci-Fi fans who enjoy immersing themselves in an interactive story.
- Solo players looking to bunker down with an adventure full of intricate puzzles and rewarding challenges.
- Groups of up to 4 people who love board games and are looking for a unique, story-driven experience.
Five years after the aliens released a deadly virus, those who are immune have taken up shelter in what was once an underground government facility. Welcome to NACS: North American Communications-facility, home to a few former employees, survivors who stumbled in from outside, and an A.I. system named P.A.T.R.I.C.I.A. You are the most recent and last survivor to join NACS and you are contacted by an anonymous resident to investigate strange events.
"Great activity to do by yourself or with your buddies. Plus there’s a huge online community of people swapping theories and hints, it’s really engaging." - Colin T.
"The attention to detail within the box, its clues, and its storyline is incredible. Several of the objects brought me into a whole new world and felt like collectible items." - Eric C.
Ships within 3-5 business days.
All images are for illustration purposes. Actual product may vary.