Welcome to the surface, survivor where one wrong decision could mean the difference between life and death. After the events of Omega Protocol, you find yourself guiding a group of rangers through alien-controlled territory. Use your cunning and limited resources to keep your team alive and discover the secret to destroying the invaders.
WARNING: Earth Break: Frequency contains spoilers for the events of Earth Break: Omega Protocol.
- Get all 5 boxes at once (that’s 10-15 hours of gameplay!) and at one low price. No subscription required.
- Immerse yourself in a post-apocalyptic world, converse with a super-intelligent computer system, and make choices that will determine the outcome of the story.
- Decode ciphers and solve puzzles to stay one step ahead of the aliens and keep your team alive. Be the main character in a Sci-Fi adventure!
This box set is perfect for:
- Sci-Fi fans who enjoy immersing themselves in an interactive story.
- Solo players looking to venture out on an adventure full of intricate puzzles and rewarding challenges.
- Groups of up to 5 people who love board games and are looking for a unique, story-driven experience.
You are resident 117. After leaving the bunker during the second exodus, you find yourself holed up in a ranger station under the guidance of a seasoned scout and her fellow remaining survivors. You are once again pulled into a world where one mishap makes the difference between life and death. With each cache dropped on your doorstep, you must use what you have at your disposal to make sure the scouts and their team not only stay alive, but solve the mystery of the alien threat to humanity. Can they truly be defeated?
"Great activity to do by yourself or with your buddies. Plus there’s a huge online community of people swapping theories and hints, it’s really engaging." - Colin T.
"The attention to detail within the box, its clues, and its storyline is incredible. Several of the objects brought me into a whole new world and felt like collectible items." - Eric C.
You will receive all 5 episodes at once so that you can play the full season at your own pace.