Death at the Dive Bar: Murder Mystery Game
Do you have what it takes to Hunt A Killer? Immersive, story-driven board games for you to play alone or cooperatively. Sort through evidence, decode ciphers, piece together clues, and catch the killer. It's like an escape room delivered right to your door.
A murder at the local dive bar. A mysterious, masked figure. A small town full of suspects. When owner Nick Webster falls from a cliff behind his roadside tavern, his death is ruled an accident, but one of his employees suspects foul play and she needs your help to prove it.
- Each suspect has a detailed backstory, distinct handwriting, and other forensic details that will help you eliminate them from your list of suspects.
- Every puzzle will unlock details about the events and characters that were involved in the murder of Nick Webster.
- Sort through testimonials, create timelines, pore over evidence, and confirm alibis to crack the case and catch the killer.
Recommended Age: 14+
Genre: Murder Mystery
Number of Players: 1-5 players
Play Time: 45-60 minutes
This game is perfect for:
- Transforming ordinary game night into a thrilling murder investigation
- The true crime fanatic who has always wondered if they could solve a murder
- Family gatherings, to play on the go, or date night
Channel your inner detective to investigate the murder at the Old Scratch Tavern. Uncover the motives of each suspect through ciphers, clues, and puzzles that progress the story to its thrilling conclusion. Realistic evidence and documents guide players through a challenging and immersive experience with tons of twists and turns.